Monday, July 16, 2007

Bump On Side Of Leg Muscle

options expiring in July!

Ok, that's' the last week of life of the options in July.
What to do? I held a couple of operations Credit to expire.
never carry positions in debt due to the effect of time decay on the price of the options.
So ... I have the cane in bullput on CROX, and 25 strike put on MAT. MAT has also scheduled
Today 's earnings release , if things go as I think they go, the PUT 25 will devalue even more'. However I try not to bring to an end the trade, 'cause if GAP Thursday or Friday, I'm in trouble'. CROX
on the matter and 'delicate ... and the title 'to 50 cents from BEP and that' just above support. Let's see how it goes today, tomorrow the limit, and then as already 'said the little grossed close loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment