Sunday, March 8, 2009

Any Good Slow Juke Songs

reflections midnight

what I learned?
I learned to laugh and smile when the only thing I wanted to do was cry and hide.
I learned to be strong;
I learned not to judge, or your guest one day judge you, I learned
che quando non ce la fai più e ti vuoi solo fermare, devi stringere i denti e continuare, 
perché la vita non aspetta che tu riprenda fiato, e raccolga i tuoi cocci, continua imperterrita;
non ho imparato a non cadere, a non sbagliare; ma ho imparato a rialzarmi velocemente, a leccarmi le ferite, e andare avanti, in ogni condizione;
ho imparato che le ferite fisiche in qualche modo passano sempre, quelle mentali mai, e quelle del cuore sono difficili;
ho imparato ad ascoltare solo ciò che volevo;
e ho imparato a mio malgrado, che a volte bisogna sopprimere il cuore, o lui sopprimerà te;
ho imparato che non puoi scegliere i sentimenti a living, but only if you want to live them (all) or not;
I learned that fate and a bitch for better or for worse;
and life and a mirror, cruel, brutal, real, sincere, but that if the smile she always repay you;
as you hide that you're always naked, and you seem like the most pathetic, and missed opportunities of your life;
and run as far and fast, will not be enough, only one waste of time;
that the problems seen by Lost seem insurmountable, but up close they really are pathetic;
that life does not have to wait, she is always ready and be at your side;
I learned to love and to suffer;
and I learned that there are two sides of same coin, one would never exist without the other;
I learned distance, afar, the posting
I learned that the same thing that makes you look like part of something, it automatically makes you unique, and is the same thing that makes you a stranger in the midst of your fellows;
I learned about diversity, loss, loneliness;
I learned that if I feel lonely and you too together we can be alone together, and this makes us all feel much better;
but mostly I learned that it will stop but to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment