Saturday, November 29, 2008

Why Do I Get Hard Durning A Genital Exam

Chi siamo


David Savage, born in Messina September 6, 1971.

Family: married with Alessandra , I have a daughter, Arianna.

Engineer: 110/110

Experience:
  • 1999 to 2007, I worked first in Milan to Catania and then for multinational companies, in marketing and quality.
  • currently Head of Management Control at the University of Messina.
  • I have many hours under my belt as an educator, both issues as "technical" and personal development.
Master in International Business , lasting one year, organized by MIB School of Management of Trieste

Hobbies: reading, traveling, biking and skiing
member of Avis.





Marco Cali, born in Zurich (Switzerland) 22 September 1970.

Family: married to Clare (doctor-neurologist), I have two children, Edward and Benedetta.

Accountant: 54/60

Experience:
  • from September 1998 to September 1999: freelance with Assicurazioni Generali SpA
  • from February 2000 to March 2007: financial advisor for the group Monte dei Paschi di Siena. I have resigned to pursue the activity of independent financial adviser
Master in Finance and High Technology , lasting one year, organized by Catholic University of Milan; rating: Excellent

Hobbies: reading, travel, sports (especially tennis and soccer), cooking (I like to use the barbecue)

member of Avis, Admo, Aido.

0 comments:

Post a Comment