Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Find Eye Clops In Miami

Alone

How I get out of here .. even if only for a while, even for a day. Pull the plug, shut the world, see new places, running aimlessly. Sometimes I feel different, I feel strange, annoyed. I seem to resent the whole world, like Irene Grandi "Die under a tram more or less around the world." What a shitty day I master certain times. When I hate feeling this way. Being nervous for no reason, just out of the blue for no reason. And then I start to write .. is the only thing I can really to calm down. Jot down a few words, for someone who may not have the slightest effect, and already I feel better, as if part of my negativity I had hunted and trapped in some letters. But something remains, although in part it is gone, inevitably returns to visit me. Go a little out of sorts, returning responses acid, and dismiss people who love me. Because when I'm like that, is what I do best, unfortunately. And I feel infinitely small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment