Saturday, September 18, 2010

German Shepherd Puppy Lumps On Butt

Choices.

Sometimes I stop and think and wonder, "What if this was not my destiny? And if everything was wrong, And if I were to follow what my heart suggested? And if it was all already written or do if I were only to be guided by my instinct? ".
not find the answers and maybe I'll never have. In life, you change and change the people who are around all the time. And rightly so. Change the sunshine every day, change the air, changing seasons, change cities, change clothes, change people and change us. It 's a continuous cycle, which is always repeated, but always in a different way. Sometimes I'm scared of the vacuum, I'm afraid of black, uncertain, not knowing who I am, with who I am .. It 's a fear that comes over me suddenly. But then I think I have to stop me so many problems in the future, and what fate awaits me, I must be content with this, what I have, I have the great fortune, I just hope that people who are beside me now, can be with me in one day.
At the bottom I know I'll never stop being afraid, worrying of tomorrow and maybe it's better that way, because the fear allows me to enjoy things better, to enjoy life in all its facets, to breathe deeply and to live each precious moment. So I just have to throw and see how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment