Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Construct Your Own Projector Screen

Wise loving gift

"I said I thank you, I'll always thank you
More Than You Could Know, Than I Could ever show
and I love you, I'll always love you

There's nothing I will not do to say These words to you
That you're beautiful forever
always and forever. "
- Thank You Mom, Good Charlotte

This post is dedicated to you, Mom." First I wanted to you still wish you many happy birthday for Sunday, and I and my father would have liked to give you a gift a bit 'more creative but you know, nor I neither he have a lot of imagination and I think anything that we would choose would be the perfect gift. This is why I decided to write here, I'm sure that you would expect and hope that it is a nice surprise. But at least this time, please comment!

Lately with all that is happening in my life and now I'm preparing to go away from here for a while 'I feel that every day are more aware of everything I have, what you have always done for me and I start to believe I will miss him more than it can now imagine. My decision to leave is not due to the fact that my life here is not I like it, I just want to prove myself and I think this experience will give me the opportunity. It will be difficult for me, and I imagine what it will be for you but I am sure that not even distance can destroy what is true and deep. I hope that being away from home makes me better and I want to prove especially when I'm back.
far, I've never really been able to really express how much you mean to me and I take this opportunity to do so now. A word is not good, you know, then write it, so whenever you miss you come to re-read and you shall remember that you'll always be near and my love for you will never change, you're my only one, unique and irreplaceable mother. Know that I always thought, in moments of tenderness, but all those times I've yelled and I answered wrong. The agitation and anger of the moment have a bad effect on me but I'm also trying to solve this problem each time makes me grumpy, stubborn, stubborn in admitting to be wrong. We know however that there was a reproach which I have not learned a lesson and for this, but usually do not admit it nor prove it, do you I am grateful. I want to say thanks for all the things you taught me and continues to teach me day after day, all the time I spend for all the sacrifices you make for me and why you were always by my side and I've grown up with everything love it so special that only a mother can give. When I think of all this I am truly the luckiest girl in the world!

I want an immense good mother,
your Miky

0 comments:

Post a Comment