Friday, November 26, 2010

Late Period If You Had The Flu

Hope & Faith

"He That Can Have Patience Can Have What He will." - Benjamin Franklin

I had to update the blog on the interview a few days already, but as you probably already guessed, is one that always tends to procrastinate, so here I am, four days later, to tell on Monday.
I must say that as soon as I got up I was not troubled, even knowing that it would be a very important day, which probably would have resulted in a decisive way in my experience, and indeed I was pretty carefree because I liked the idea that while my companions would have done the verification of English I would be walking round shops in Milan with Jade. The morning passed quickly, we took the train and in just over an hour we arrived in Piazza Duomo. It was quite a while 'that did not go and had never seen it decorated for the holidays. When we arrived they were already assembling the Christmas tree, it is huge and gave me a lot that will come the Christmas holidays. I look forward to also have my house all decorated. This made me think about where I'll be a year to celebrate Christmas: I wonder if there will be snow, who knows with those who hang on the tree and the decorations on the windows, or who knows, maybe I will celebrate not just ... Oh well, we'll see in just over a year!
But back to what happened Monday: After a little 'encouragement of shopping we went to the place of WEP in order to show the long-awaited test as feared. The unrest began to be felt just before arriving at the office but to see my friend even more anxious than I was soothing, it made me feel more sure of myself. In fact, during the interview with the psychologist and that I was able to stay focused and I must say I'm pretty happy with how I responded. I could not just give it my best shot but the fact that I did not have panicked and was positive I was able to be spontaneous and sincere, without the need to say all those cliches you read about catalogs What do you expect from the experience abroad the typical exchange student.
The party has gone less well and I thought it was easier SLEP test. It was very long and, contrary to what ultimately happened, I expected to do better than the interview. The first parts of the oral and written comprehension were too easy and boring, the last very difficult. Furthermore I was distracted by the bustle and the background music in the room and then I even nervous and at one point I was so devolved that I had to pull a bit 'responses to the event. I do not think is as bad as not having gone past but I can not wait to have you in my hands the paper with the results. While waiting patiently look and, as the secret of patience is doing something else in the meantime, I keep busy with other things.
The school is pretty busy these weeks, I have yet to recover tennis lessons and see a lot of episodes of series that usually follow each week but lately I'm lost and today I also started a course in Japanese. ; Such is busy, in fact, sometimes I even forget I'm waiting for a letter so important.
all for now.

new look,
Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment